I want to attend. What do I do?
- Please fill out the form below. You will not get a confirmation mail, unfortunately.
- Now you are pre-registered for an in-person or online conference ticket, and are eligible for a discount.
- We'll use the number of pre-registrations to determine if the conference is viable.
- In late September we'll take a Go or No Go decision. If it's a No Go, the conference will be cancelled, and we'll mail you.
- If it's a Go, we'll ask online ticket holders to select the talks they'd like to watch. At that point you can also switch from online to in-person or vice-versa, if you like. Then we'll ask you to pay for your ticket, with a discount applied.
- If we have to cancel the event after we receive your payment we'll reimburse your ticket.
- In-person tickets are €650. Pre-registrars get a discount of €50.
- Online tickets are €100, which includes 4 sessions you can pick yourself. Additional sessions will cost €30 each.
- If we have to cancel the conference we'll reimburse your ticket.
An in-person conference ticket includes:
- Access to the conference on Thursday and Friday
- Coffee, tea, refreshments, and lunch
- Drinks and a bite during the two conference evenings
21% Dutch VAT will be added to all ticket prices. Tickets can be paid via credit card, iDEAL or our other online payment options. Bank transfer payments will not be possible this year.
We expect all our attendees to be aware of our code of conduct.
Article 53 of the European VAT directive requires us to charge VAT even to foreigners:
"B2B services in respect of admission to cultural, artistic, sporting, scientific, educational, entertainment and similar events will be taxed at the place where those events actually take place."
If you want to visit the Netherlands for a short stay (up to 90 days), you might need a visa. How you apply for a visa depends on your country.
See Applying for a short-stay Schengen visa for more information.
If you need our help with anything—such as an invitation letter—just let us know. Before we send you an invitation letter you will have to pay your ticket, though.